Welcome To Our Hideaway

Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Cry"

Thank u Lord for this tears.. =)
Even thought I really hate this feeling cose I fell so stupid crying for this case.

May be I don't understand right now what do U want me to be, but I Know n sure that your LOVE for me is to much and I thankful for it.

Lord, do u know what I feel right now?
Yes, I think U know it more than I know my self..
I really2 need U to recharge me (cose I'm in lowbatt) ^_^

I think, I need an eraser to erase some memory in my mind... (hahahahaaaaa..)



"Jangan sesali apa yang kau rasakan ke dia, karena mungkin sakit ini memang kau perlukan
untuk membentuk diri mu menjadi lebih mendekati apa yang Tuhan mau angkau menjadi.." thanks my sister.. =)

YEREMIA 29;11
SEBAB AKU INI MENGETAHUI RANCANGAN-RANCANGAN APA YANG ADA PADA-KU MENGENAI KAMU,DEMIKIANLAH FIRMAN TUHAN, YAITU RANCANGAN DAMAI SEJAHTERA DAN BUKAN RANCANGAN KECELAKAAN, UNTUK MEMBERIKAN KEPADAMU HARI DEPAN YANG PENUH DENGAN HARAPAN.

"Maybe God wants us to meet some few 'wrong' men so that by the time we meet the 'right' one.. we know how to be grateful"

No comments: